Thursday, May 17, 2012

Evening............


TAKING SOME TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES........

Dear Blogger, 

This is a review of my work that I received from one of my actors Azudi Onyejekwe. I consider Azudi much more than an actor, student, and employee. I consider him a journey partner in this work. He is talented beyond measure and has been blessed with many gifts. Words can't possibly express how deeply I was touched by his words. 

Here is what Azudi wrote: 

Erika Ewing is the real deal. Her attention to detail and specificity in terms of beat work, acting choices and analyzing text is nonpareil. But not only is she one of the most technically gifted and detail-oriented preceptors in the acting world; she is also one of the most truly creative and artistic souls that I have ever gotten the chance to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend Erika to anyone who is willing to grow leaps and bounds as an actor and artist.

Speechless,
Erika 

PS. God Gets All The Glory!!!
1

No comments:

Post a Comment