Saturday, April 23, 2011

Enough Foolish Thinking

It's been nothing but uphill since the show on March 31, 2011.  I feel stronger than I ever have in a long time. I know that all things are possible through God and I know no matter what I can never give up on myself.   There is so much power and possibility within me and my prayer is to stay focused, be patient, and continue to fuel my vision.

The secret places that I have suppressed are being exposed and doubt doesn't live here anymore. The clutter is clearing and the trash is being thrown out. I've never thought that giving practically all of my wardrobe to a worthy charity would feel so good! I can give and not be afraid of being without. I am never without with God.  I was so afraid of giving something away for fear I'd never be able to replace it. Never truly believing that maybe God's plan was not for me to replace. Replacing is simply getting back exactly what you gave away. Never truly believing that God could breathe new life within me. Selfishly and foolishly hoarding and holding on to things that really were never mine to keep. Thinking that I can only obtain the things that I can see with no regards to God and his divine design for me.  Besides, all these goods are perishable, flammable and to think I thought having so many things meant I was prepared, I was ready.  But how?  While I might have been ready,  how fast and far could I go carrying all this weight on my back?

 I feel lighter now, so much lighter. I can finally close my closet doors.  Doors that were closeted are now closing. Which means that these closets were always opened.  In fact, what I thought I was hiding was never really hidden, especially if I could see them and I knew they were there. So, who did I think I was hiding them from? Hmm....Why was I playing a game of hide-and-go-seek and it's only me?

I never thought I would be smiling singing a new song entitled, " I'm Worthy....God Loves Me....I Can Forgive.. I am Free." This is the time in my life that I can truly say, "What's next? I'm Ready God..Blow My Mind! I am so grateful.

Next on the horizon new head shots, new union status, entering a film competition, audition, and get the part. Land the role of a lifetime!
Enough foolish thinking!  
I already see it! 
And God you already know what it is! 
We can do this! 
We will do this! 
It's done!

1 comment:

  1. NICE! Congratulations baby Diva, The only way you can clear the pathway for the new and the good to come through the way God intended is to discard of the useless and unnecessary.
    If you don't the UNIVERSE will remove it for you and it aint always pretty! TRUST These things I know..........
    You NEVER will go wrong by listening to your spirit and being OBEDIENT.
    I love you!
    oh P.S your photos are fabulous....... I need a man a drooling MAN for mine to come out the way I want! ololololololol jusayin..........

    ReplyDelete