Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Feet Have Not Touched The Ground

Time has passed since March 31, 2011, the opening and closing of my show, and my feet have not touched the ground.  If I could, I would live in that moment forever.  That memory can never be erased.

Now every trailer I see, every billboard I pass, I envision me.  This is where I want to be every second of the day.

If I had it my way I'd begin my day with Bikram Yoga, breakfast and then off to a movie set, photo shoot, magazine interview, radio interview, television talk show, rehearsals, business meetings, and charitable events.  My days and evening would be lived out pursuing my possibilities--being what God has designed me to be.

Oh God, can't wait to see what is next!  I don't have an agent so I have to search the trades and submit myself every day.  I would love to have an agent helping me that is something that I have never had.  All the roles that I have landed I found them.   Yes, I've done mailings and gone about pursuing the work in a traditional ways to find an agent but that is not where I have had the success.  I am sure there are ways that I haven't thought of and I am welcome to all suggestions and advice.

Honestly, I am not discouraged.  I have no time to be. I know I am blessed to be where I am right now. Excited, happy, smiling, and hopeful about my future.  I've been here before after a gig is over, not knowing where the next opportunity to perform would be, except this time my belief in God is stronger than ever before.

I'm planning to take new head shots to make a brighter me!   This is the me that I have always wanted to be.  I'm free.  I'm the me that is not afraid of taking risks and enjoying my own success!

Manifest!

No comments:

Post a Comment