Thursday, March 31, 2011

TODAY IS THE DAY

Pray with me and for me and allow God to use me to give him all the glory.

I am blessed, overjoyed, amazed, humbled, grateful, in awe

I KNOW WHO I AM  

 WHO GOD HAS CALLED ME TO BE 

Overwhelmed knowing all decisions, choices, consequences and challenges that I faced and overcame; and all the life-experiences I have had were carefully crafted and constructed. 
Masterfully designed preparing me and shaping me; I was made for this day.  

 God has brought me out of so much darkness, doubt, guilt, fear, and pain and I know I feel lighter, my smile has gotten much brighter, and I am singing new songs of praise. 

I THANK GOD FOR THE JOURNEY 

I AM READY, I AM READY 

I AM READY 

MANIFEST WITHIN ME

 POWER TO 

LOVE, FORGIVE

HEAL

TRANSFORM, AND TRANSCEND

I AM READY, I AM READY 

I AM READY 

 EMBARRASS ME WITH YOUR LOVE 




No comments:

Post a Comment